Before you head out to a concert please review our FAQ page for important details about tickets, allowed and prohibited items.
How do I purchase tickets?
Tickets are available through Altitude Tickets, Hudson Gardens' official ticket vendor. Tickets can be purchased online or by calling Altitude Tickets' charge by phone line at (866) 461-6556. Member-discounted concert tickets can only be purchased through Altitude Tickets online or at (303) 405-6066 menu option 2. You must use your passcode to receive discounted tickets
Do not purchase Hudson Gardens Summer Concert tickets from any vendor other than Altitude Tickets. Altitude Tickets is the only ticket vendor authorized by Hudson Gardens to sell Summer Concert Series tickets. Hudson Gardens is not affiliated with any other ticket broker or source. There will be no customer service, authentication, or guaranteed support for tickets purchased from a third party or scalper. We do not hold tickets in Will Call for third party ticket, even if you were instructed to pick up your tickets in Will Call by a third party vendor. Hudson Gardens is not responsible for any ticket transaction or purchase made through any vendor other than Altitude Tickets. The only way we can guarantee that your ticket is valid is if you personally purchased it from Altitude Tickets.
How do I purchase group tickets for a summer concert?
- Please contact Guest Services at (303) 797-8565 ext. 389.
How do I know if a concert is sold out?
- Concert sellouts will be announced on Hudson Gardens' Summer Concert Series page and at AltitudeTickets.com. You can also find the most up-to-date concert information by contacting Guest Services at (303) 797-8565 ext. 389.
Do I need a ticket for my child?
- Children 4 and under are free and do not need a ticket. Children ages 5 through 12 qualify for child ticket pricing, which varies by concert.
How do I get my tickets after I have purchased them?
- Your concert tickets will be automatically mailed to you by Altitude Tickets at the address you provided during your transaction. If you purchased tickets within five days of a concert, your tickets will be placed in Will Call and are available for pick-up on the day of the concert. The Box Office and Will Call are located in Hudson Gardens' Welcome Center, adjacent to the main parking lot, and is open from 9 am to 7:30 pm on concert days only. For questions about your tickets, please contact Altitude Tickets' Customer Service line at (303) 405-6066, option 2.
Do members get a discount on the Summer Concert Series at Hudson Gardens?
- Yes, members get special discounts to concerts and first access to tickets before they go on sale to the general public! Discounts increase as your membership level increases.Please visit the membership page to learn more!
What is your refund policy?
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any Summer Concert Series tickets through either Altitude Tickets or Hudson Gardens. Summer concerts are held rain or shine. For questions or concerns regarding a ticket transaction, please contact Altitude Tickets' Customer Service line at (303) 405-6066, option 2, or email email@example.com.
How do I reserve the Concert Overlook picnic area at the top of the amphitheater?
- Please contact our rental department at (303) 797-8565 ext. 322.
Concert Policies & General Information
What can I bring to the concert?
These items are permitted:
- Factory-sealed plastic water bottles
- Coolers, cloth bags, picnic baskets – must be within patron’s seating area or placed under chair
- Lawn chairs no higher than 37” from the ground to the top of the chair
- Beach towel-sized blankets or tarps (no larger than 3’ x 5’) – must not extend beyond a reasonable space for two people
- Personal-sized umbrellas which will not be allowed for use once the concert begins
- Eating utensils – table knives, forks, spoons
- Serving utensils
- Sealed juice boxes for children
- Filled plastic baby bottles (formula/milk) when a baby is present
The following items are not permitted to be brought into the venue:
- All beverages (including alcohol), with the exception of factory-sealed plastic water bottles
- Marijuana (all forms)
- Smoking paraphernalia, including e-cigarettes and vape pens
- Glass containers of any kind
- Any container of liquid other than factory-sealed plastic water bottles
- Hydration packs
- Lawn chairs or high-profile lawn chairs that extend higher than 37” from the ground to the top of the chair
- Blankets, tarps, etc. larger than 3’ x 5’
- Large umbrellas, free standing umbrellas, personal canopies, tents of any size
- Wagons, push carts and rolling coolers
- Pets, with the exception of documented service animals
- Bicycles, in-line skates, skateboards, scooters, hoverboards
- Weapons, or items that may be construed as weapons (knives, pepper spray, water pistols, stun guns, concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Drones or remote controlled flying devices
- Fireworks, candles, or barbecues
- Laser pointers
- Controlled or illegal substances
- Tents and banners
- Bullhorns and noisemakers
- All items are subject to inspection
- Chair height will be subject to inspection as condition of admittance. Please have your chair(s) available for inspection upon entry
- Hudson Gardens’ management reserves final decision on items brought into the amphitheater
- Smoking of all kinds, including e-cigarettes and vape pens, is strictly prohibited
What is the weather policy?
- All concerts are held, rain or shine. Hudson Gardens and Altitude Tickets do not offer refunds or rain checks. Please come prepared for Colorado's changing weather.
What time does the concert start?
- Gates open for all concerts at 5:30 pm (except for June 26th, when the gates open at 4 pm). Show start times vary by artist. Check your ticket for official time. On occasion, gates are held at the Artist’s request.
Where do I park?
- Free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis at Hudson Gardens. Additional free parking is available nearby, and parking attendants will direct you to the closest spaces. Handicapped parking is available. Reserved parking is available for Hudson Gardens members who have purchased a membership at the Rose Club level ($250) or higher.
Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
- Yes. However, there are no wheelchairs available to rent and transportation to and from the seating area is not provided. Please plan ahead.
Is an ADA section available?
- Yes; seating for patrons with disabilities is located directly in front of the stage (stage left). Please use the main concert entrance off of the main parking lot and proceed to the right after entering the concert gate.
Why do you check bags at Hudson Gardens?
- For the safety and security of all Hudson Gardens’ guests and personnel, a security check will be performed at the entry into the amphitheater. All coolers, bags, purses, and carry-in items will be inspected. Please review the lists above to understand what is allowed and what is prohibited. Management reserves final decision on items brought into the venue.
What do I need to know about seating at a Hudson Gardens’ concert?
- Hudson Gardens is an outdoor amphitheater. Seating for all concerts is general admission lawn seating, first-come, first-served. Transportation to the seating area is not provided.
- Please be considerate! Do not occupy more than a reasonable space for one person. Please allow space for your fellow concertgoers to enjoy the evening. Concert staff reserves the right to condense parties and reseat patrons. If you have trouble finding a spot, please ask a security team member for assistance.
- The general admission area allows sitting or standing (people may be standing in front of you)
- Bring a blanket or lawn chair for seating. As a courtesy to other guests, please refrain from tall-back chairs or high profile lawn chairs that extend higher than 37” from the ground to the top of the chair, which may obstruct the views of other guests. Please no canopied chairs.
- Please be considerate and neighborly to other guests and refrain from conduct that is offensive or physically dangerous. During some concerts, the artist may encourage guests to be permitted to stand directly in front of their seats during the entirety of the performance. On these occasions, standing guests shall continue to be respectful of others around them.
Is marijuana permitted?
- While personal, private use of marijuana is legal in Colorado, it remains illegal to use cannabis in public. This includes all forms of marijuana including vaping and edibles. Please respect this law.
Will there be food available for purchase?
- Yes! A variety of local food truck vendors will be preparing and serving great food throughout the show.
Will there be alcohol available for purchase?
- Bottled beer, wine, and bottled water are available for purchase at several locations throughout the amphitheater. All guests may be required to show valid proof of age to purchase alcohol. A maximum of two drinks per person per purchase will be enforced. Hudson Gardens reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest.
Can I bring my own food and drink?
- Yes, you may bring your own food. Or even better - support a local food truck by checking out the variety of gourmet and fresh food available when you get here! If you do bring your own food, please remember that glass containers and metal utensils are prohibited and that the only beverage allowed are factory-sealed water bottles.
Will there be an ATM available?
- An ATM is available within the concert area. The venue accepts only cash inside of the amphitheater.
What restroom facilities are available?
- Portalets are available at two different locations adjacent to the amphitheater.
Is First Aid available?
- Medical staff is available at every concert for medical emergencies.
Where is Lost and Found?
- During the concert, Lost and Found items will be collected at the merchandise table adjacent to the stage. Lost and Found items left at a concert will be moved to our Welcome Center Monday-Sunday 9 am - 5 pm. Unclaimed items will be donated after 30 days.
What else do I need to know before attending a concert?
- The area immediately surrounding the stage and all aisles must be kept clear at all times.
- Audience members are not allowed to go on stage or to sit on the sound wings.
- Unauthorized sales, solicitations or distribution of materials are prohibited.
- Be aware of your personal items at all times. Hudson Gardens does not assume responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Please help us keep Hudson Gardens clean by minimizing your waste, cleaning up after yourself and using trash receptacles.
Membership Access and Discounts
When do tickets go on sale for members?
- Members receive priority purchasing privileges for concerts. Rose Club, Hudson Society, and Red Oak Club members can purchase tickets for the 2016 season beginning Monday, April 18. Individual, Household, and Perennial Club members can purchase tickets beginning Wednesday, April 20. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Monday, April 25. Want to be among the first to buy your concert tickets? Become a member now!
Are there any restrictions on the concert ticket discounts for members?
- Membership benefits for Summer Concert Series tickets are valid for one season only. For example, memberships that were used to purchase 2015 concert tickets at the member rate may not be used to purchase 2016 concert tickets at the member rate.
- Member discounts on Summer Concert Series tickets do not apply to children’s tickets.
How do I redeem my membership benefits when purchasing tickets?
- Each member will receive a unique passcode that enables him or her to purchase concert tickets at the discounted rate. Passcodes will be distributed to qualifying members via email prior to the member pre-sale.
- Member-discounted concert tickets can only be purchased through Altitude Tickets online or at (866) 461-6556. You must use your passcode to receive discounted tickets.
- Please allow at least three business days to process your new or renewed membership and receive your passcode.
I never received my passcode/I can't find my passcode. What do I do?
- The email containing your passcode may have been filtered as junk or spam by your email provider. Please check your spam and junk mail folders for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that if you used your current membership to receive discounted concert tickets in 2015, you will not be issued a 2016 passcode unless you renew your membership.
- If you still haven't received the email or have lost your passcode, please contact us at (303) 797-8565 ext. 389 or via email at email@example.com.