Members get a variety of special privileges for the Summer Concert Series including priority purchasing, ticket discounts, and parking benefits for selected membership levels.
Concert ticket benefits and purchasing information:
- Membership benefits for Summer Concert Series tickets are valid for one season only. For example, memberships that were used to purchase 2016 concert tickets at the member rate may not be used to purchase 2017 concert tickets at the member rate.
- Each member will receive a unique passcode that enables him or her to purchase concert tickets at the discounted rate. Passcodes are different than membership numbers.
- Please allow three business days to process your membership and receive your passcode.
- Passcodes are issued via email, beginning in March of each year.
- Passcodes are non-transferable.
- Member discounts do not apply towards children's tickets.
- Member-discounted concert tickets can only be purchased through Altitude Tickets online or at (303) 405-6066 menu option 2. You must use your passcode to receive discounted tickets.
- Passcodes may only be used online once; subsequent tickets must be purchased over the phone by calling Altitude Tickets’ Customer Service at (303) 405-6066 menu option 2. The hours of operation for Altitude Tickets’ Customer Service are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5 PM and Saturday, 10 AM – 1 PM (closed Sundays).
- Advance purchasing windows for the 2017 Summer Concert Series are as follows:
- Monday, April 17th, 2017 (Day 1 of the member ticket pre-sale): Tickets go on sale to members at the Red Oak Club, Hudson Society, and Rose Club levels.
- Wednesday, April 19th, 2017 (Day 3 of the member ticket pre-sale): Tickets go on sale to members at the Perennial Club, Household, and Individual levels.
- Monday, April 24th, 2017: Tickets go on sale to the general public.
Concert parking benefits:
- Reserved concert parking for members is limited to those at the Rose Club, Hudson Society, and Red Oak Club levels.
- A reserved parking permit entitles one motor vehicle to occupy a single parking space in the designated parking area for Hudson Gardens’ 2017 Summer Concert Series.
- A parking permit may only be used by the individuals listed on the membership account.
- The reserved parking lot for permit holders is located at the Denver Seminary.
- Reserved parking is available on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis. Possession of a parking permit does not guarantee that a reserved parking space will be available at all times for all registered vehicles. Permit holders are strongly encouraged to arrive early to concerts to utilize reserved parking.
- Hudson Gardens does not assume responsibility for lost or stolen parking permits.
- To preserve the integrity of permit holders’ membership investments, the replacement fee for a lost, stolen, or damaged parking permit is $250.
- Parking regulations and terms are subject to change.
For questions or more information, please contact the Development Office at (303) 797-8565 or firstname.lastname@example.org.